Online Oracle Primavera P6 – Level I
Don’t have time for in-class training? Try our online training platform to receive our same quality training in the comfort of your home.
This course consists of 7 hours of video content and 4-6 hours of exercises. For this course you need access to the P6 Professional application during both training and exercises. Participants will be familiarized to P6’s capabilities and each participant will build a project and learn how to navigate through the software. You have 30 days to complete the training from when you first sign in to our DigitalChalk website.
This online training course will cover the following topics:
- Screen Navigation: Understand the basic layout of P6 and the function of dropdown menus and toolbars.
- User Preferences: Configuring P6 preferences for your specific requirements.
- Customizing layouts: Creating an importing layouts that suit specific projects or tasks.
- Printing a Schedule and Reports: How to configure printing preferences so that reports have all information clearly visible.
- Filters: Understanding the logic behind filters and creating your own filters.
- Create a Project: Creating your own project which you will build from the ground up.
- Work Breakdown Structure: Structure for organizing and grouping your activities.
- Adding Activities: Creating activities with a good naming convention to stay organized.
- Activity Relationships: Adding logic for activities to create a sequence of activities.
- Critical Path: Understanding what a critical path is and how to calculate the earliest finish date.
(If you are a new student you will need to create an account)